All material published by Maven House Press is protected under United States copyright law. Our publications may not be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written consent of the publisher.
Requests for permission to reproduce copyrighted material from our books are handled by the Copyright Clearance Center. These are generally requests to reproduce excerpts – text extracts (in original language or translation), figures and illustrations in printed or electronic format; audio excerpts. Please go directly to the Copyright Clearance Center website for more information, or, if your organization already has an account with CCC, contact your CCC representative. If for some reason CCC cannot handle your request, please contact us at email@example.com.
Subsidiary Rights: Translation and Other
Please address all subsidiary rights requests and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. These include requests for translation rights in a work as a whole (accepted from publishers only), and for audio, video, performance, electronic, or reprint rights in a work as a whole.
All translation and subsidiary rights requests must contain the following information:
- Title and author of the subject book
- Contact information for inquiring publisher, including mailing address, telephone and fax numbers, email address, and website.
For translations, please also include:
- Proposed date of publication, price, and print run; and format (hardcover, paperback, e-book, etc)
- Language for which you are requesting rights
- Territories of distribution