Review Copies, Author Interviews, Serial Rights
If you are a member of the press and would like to request media review copies, set up an author interview, discuss serial rights, or have any other questions about publicity, please contact Jim Pennypacker at email@example.com or 610.883.7988.
Looking for the latest news about Maven House Press or information about forthcoming titles? Check out our latest press releases below.
- Demystifying Talent Management Wins 2016 Axiom Business Books Award
- Book about Employee Engagement Named One of the Top 5 Leadership Books of the Year
- New Book Shows Readers How to Add Flair to Their Work to Increase Sales as Well as Advance Their Careers
- Lean Thought Leader Shows CEOs and Other Business Leaders Why Lean Is the Modern Way to Run Any Organization
- New Book Shows Baby Boomer Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners How to Use Social Media to Grow Their Businesses
- Leaders Need to Rethink What It Means to Engage Employees: New Book, Otherwise Engaged, Shows the Way
- Demystifying Talent Management Offers New Take On Developing Employees and Managing Performance
- Five CPAs Show Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners How to Prosper
- Strategies for Becoming a Better Female Entrepreneur Revealed
- Project Management Essentials Key to Success
- Execs Can Learn Marketing Strategies from the Military
- Project Management Makes Nonprofits More Agile and Effective
- Maven House Press Launches
Artwork: Book Covers and Author Photos
Book covers and author photos are available in a hi-resolution jpeg format. All of the files are listed alphabetically by the author’s last name. In some cases we may not have author photos.
Book excerpts can be found on the individual book pages on this website. Media and booksellers may reprint these excerpts with our permission, in whole or in part, in print or online, with the copyright information following the excerpt. Please send information about where the excerpt will appear to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our Fall 2016 Catalog for a complete listing of our books. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to download these catalogs.