We are currently accepting proposals for books to be published in the Winter 2019/2020 and all seasons in 2020.
What We Publish
Maven House is an independent publisher of books that inspire people to use business as a force for good, books that challenge conventional thinking, introduce new ideas, offer practical advice, and illuminate paths to greatness. We’re looking for great manuscripts. Before you go any further, please see some of the themes we publish to the right. The types of books we’re looking to publish are:
- Books that present innovative concepts, unique ideas
- Books designed to help position you as a thought leader
- Books offering solutions that address challenges facing business professionals
- Books describing best business practices in detail, usually research-based
- Books that cover the basics of a topic, possibly to be used for training or education
- Books that present business trends, usually research-based
- Books that are destined to become classics (that’s something we want from all our titles).
If your book fits, we’d like to hear from you.
Submit a Proposal
If you would like to submit a book proposal for consideration, please follow our Book Proposal Guidelines and send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book Publishing License Agreement
And be sure to check out a sample of our Book Publishing License Agreement.